Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How to make the perfect corned beef and cabbage dinner: Cleveland Cooks

News

Green beer, corned beef and cabbage. Must be St Patrick's Day
Dan Pashman from the Sporkful food podcast joins us with a tasty recreation of the classic Irish dish, corned beef and cabbage and other treats. Green beer, corned beef and cabbage. Must be St Patrick's Day By Lauren M. Whaley | Art | San Marino John ... read more

How to make the perfect corned beef and cabbage dinner: Cleveland Cooks
Watch video Making a perfect corned beef and cabbage dinner is one of the cook's easiest tasks, yet many find it a challenge. Relax. Follow these simple directions and you'll produce a succulently tender brisket -- perfect for hot or cold sandwiches ... read more

Wine Line: Guinness is nice, merlot even better
I love corned beef and cabbage. In fact, I remind the editor every year that we should have this meal at least once a month. I'll admit that I do have a bit of a fondness for a pint of Guinness, but with corned beef and cabbage give me a smooth, ... read more

Photos

Corned Beef and Cabbage?
Corned Beef And Cabbage
St. Patricks Day: Corned Beef
Traditional corned beef and
Corned Beef and Cabbage with
head of cabbage, cut into 6
Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner
Corned Beef and Cabbage
Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe
Corned Beef and Cabbage

No comments:

Post a Comment