Sunday, March 27, 2011

Prince William County community calendar, March 24 to 31, 2011

News

'Black Swan' Dancer Slams Natalie Portman's Dancing.
Natalie Portman's dancing double for "Black Swan," Sarah Lane, told "Entertainment Weekly" that the public has been mislead about Portman's dancing in the film. "Of the full body shots, I would say 5 percent are Natalie... I mean, from a professional ... read more

Sarah Lane, Natalie Portman's 'Black Swan' Body Double, Claims She's The ...
... Portman's Oscar-winnning role in Black Swan tells EW she has been the victim of a "cover-up" to mislead the public about how much dancing Portman actually did in the film. "Of the full body shots, I would say 5 percent are Natalie," says Sarah Lane... read more

Prince William County community calendar, March 24 to 31, 2011
“Tribute to American Women,” the exhibit features paintings by Rosemary Gallick of Centreville. 8 am-9 pm Mondays to Thursdays, 8 am-5 pm Fridays, through April 5, Northern Virginia Community ... read more

Photos

Sarah Lane on G4 TV
Sarah Lane
Hi, Im Sarah Lane.
host Sarah Lane announced
I also like Sarah Lane.
Sarah Lane and Kevin Rose
name \x3d Sarah Lane
SARAH LANE
Sarah Lane
Sarah Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment