Monday, May 30, 2011

UFC 130 Results Recap: Quinton Jackson vs. Matt Hamill

News

UFC 130 Results Recap: Quinton Jackson vs. Matt Hamill
In the main event of the evening at UFC 130, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson stuffed all of Matt Hamill's takedown attempts and cruised to a unanimous decision in this light heavyweight affair. ... read more

UFC 130: Rampage Jackson defeats Matt Hamill, Frank Mir beats Roy Nelson
UFC 130 takes place from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, headlined by a light-heavyweight bout between Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and Matt Hamill. Additional pay-per-view bouts include Frank Mir vs. Roy Nelson, Jorge Santiago vs. Brian Stann and Rick Story ... read more

UFC 130 Results: Rampage Jackson's Injury Could Derail Title Shot, Miller vs ...
Rampage on his hand injury: "Honestly, I hurt my hand in Japan back in December. Drinking around, fighting with my friend in the hallway. I thought it would heal up. I did a crazy jab on one of my sparring partners, and I hurt it." Quinton Jackson's ... read more

Photos

Rampage Jackson Picture
Rampage Jackson Is BA Baracus
Tagged as: MMA,Rampage Jackson
Rampage lost in a number one
Quinton �Rampage� Jackson out
Rampage Jackson � Coming to a
Rampage Jackson Says Matt
Rampage Jacksons arrest
Rampage Jackson says he
Quinton Rampage Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment