Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ke$ha Admits To Using Auto-Tune, Lil B Is "Trapped In Prison" And MORE ...

News

Lil B Releases 'I'm Gay' Album Without Warning
Without warning, Lil B released his anticipated album, "I'm Gay (I'm Happy)" yesterday, June 29. Lil B was discreet on the process and release of "I'm Gay (I'm Happy)" when Billboard.com's The Juice caught ... read more

Morning Links: Justin and Selena Use The L-Word, Lil B Drops “I'm Gay”
[NYDN] ● As he is wont to do, Lil B surprised everyone by dropping his self-proclaimed “historical project,” called I'm Gay, on iTunes last night. Thank You Based God. [LilBTheBasedGod/Twitter] ● Anderson Cooper is ready to come out. ... read more

Ke$ha Admits To Using Auto-Tune, Lil B Is "Trapped In Prison" And MORE ...
[MissInfo] Apparently, "I'm Gay" rapper Lil B is "Trapped In Prison." Lil B released a new track that's far from the "Ellen Degeneres" and "Hannah Montana" songs we're used to hearing. Check out [RapRadar] to hear the track. read more

Photos

Berkeley-based rapper Lil B
Brandon �Lil B� McCartney
Lil B, who often brags
Lil B had hinted at making
Lil B: testament of the
Lil B stood out from his urban
Lil B- Base For Your Face
of the Week is Lil B,
Does Lil Bs Style Say Im Gay
anti-Lil B and his social

No comments:

Post a Comment