Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lilly Cole & Sam Spruell Enter Negotiations for SNOW WHITE & THE HUNTSMAN

News

Charlize Theron: 'Marriage isn't important to me'
I don't know the exact reason for that," Theron explained. "Some would say because I came from a very troubled marriage," she said. "My parents did not have a good marriage, but I don't think it's that." The Oscar winner went on to say that while she ... read more

Lilly Cole & Sam Spruell Enter Negotiations for SNOW WHITE & THE HUNTSMAN
The fiery redhead from The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus and Defiance actor are in talks to join what is shaping up to be an all-star cast including Kristen Stewart, Chris Hemsworth, and Charlize Theron. Snow White and the Huntsman ... read more

Charlize Theron is really royally busy right now
I'm dating his passion for the work that he does," Theron says with a laugh. "I love what he's doing, and we met up with some people on his team. He has a real passion for it." Theron, 35, is referring to the prince's good works, done as part of his ... read more

Photos

Charlize Theron
actress Charlize Theron
Charlize Theron spotted with
But Charlize has
Feature: Charlize Theron
Charlize Theron proud of her
Charlize Theron
MyStuffSpace � Charlize Theron
charlize theron Fans:
Charlize Theron Wallpapers:

No comments:

Post a Comment