Sunday, July 24, 2011

Amy Winehouse's musical legacy

News

Amy Winehouse dead: Mark Ronson remembers 'musical soulmate'
By Daily Mail Reporter Mark Ronson has remembered his 'musical soulmate' Amy Winehouse following her death of a suspected drug overdose. The musician, who famously collaborated with Winehouse on tracks including the hit Valerie, led the emotional ... read more

Amy Winehouse's musical legacy
The song marked her first collaboration with producer Mark Ronson. At the time, he was best known as a hip-hop producer and DJ - but he swiftly realised that Winehouse needed a live soul band to do her powerful voice justice. He called in the Dap Kings ... read more

Mark Ronson: My family values
I had a somewhat frenetic childhood because my mum and dad split up when I was five and then my mum remarried. My twin sisters from my mum and dad, Charlotte and Samantha, are two years younger than me, then my mum had another two children, ... read more

Photos

Mark Ronson wants to marry
Mark Ronson wants to record
before it became popular.
Mark Ronson took my advice!
Girls \x26amp; Boys: Mark Ronson +
Mark Ronson has appeared on
Mr Mark Ronson, seen here
Mark Ronson - Production
Mark Ronson | Ministry of
Mark Ronsons Versions album

No comments:

Post a Comment