Tuesday, August 30, 2011

LeAnn Rimes' Ex Dean Sheremet Weds!

News

LeAnn Rimes' Ex Dean Sheremet Weds!
Dean Sheremet -- who divorced first wife LeAnn Rimes in June 2010 -- wed photographer Sarah Silver at New York's City Hall on Tuesday morning, he tells Us Weekly. "Everyone says I'm getting a second chance at love, but I think I'm just doing it right ... read more

LeAnn Rimes fires back at slender Giuliana Rancic for calling her 'too thin'
Country music star LeAnn Rimes, 29, was left fuming today after the 36-year-old E! host commented on her weight. At war! LeAnn Rimes, right, is furious that slender E! host Giuliana Rancic, left, commented on her weight loss The outburst comes after ... read more

LeAnn Rimes Struts in Super-Skimpy String Bikini for 29th Birthday
LeAnn Rimes turned 29 on Sunday, and the singer-actress hit the beach in Malibu, Calif. the day before with hubby Eddie Cibrian and stepson, Mason. Wearing her typically tiny two-piece swimsuit, Rimes playfully posed for the camera as she showed off ... read more

Photos

LeAnn Rimes is 29 on August 28
Leann Rimes Lyrics
LeAnn Rimes Skinny Minny
LeAnn Rimes photo
LeAnn Rimes Performed In
LeAnn Rimes lyrics with
Leann Rimes wallpaper
Leann Rimes
LeAnn Rimes Photos
LeAnn Rimes: I Cant Wait to

No comments:

Post a Comment