Friday, September 23, 2011

Chris Rene's 'X Factor' audition

News

'The X Factor' audition episodes: Are they better or worse than 'Idol'?
To make it fair, I made sure to argue the issue with a fellow Idol die-hard, Adam B. Vary, who attempted to convince me that X Factor's auditions were enjoyable, despite the schmaltz, the mediocre talent that in no way approached Kelly Clarkson levels ... read more

Chris Rene's 'X Factor' audition
This performance on the premiere of 'The X Factor' quickly resulted in Chris Rene becoming a top rising search on YouTube. I cried last night and I am crying again! I have a feeling we are going to be hearing a lot from Mr. Rene! ... read more

Dylan Lawson Curses His Way Through “X Factor” Audition
It started out innocently with 18-year-old Dylan Lawson, a Kentucky native who talked about how he sold his truck to buy a plane ticket to his “X Factor” audition. But then it got ugly — and quick. Jumping wildly across the stage before judges Paula ... read more

Photos

X Factor Auditions 2009
Open X FACTOR Auditions: LA,
X Factor failure Emma Chawner
News of the X Factor
X Factor contestants
x factor audition
Jamie Afro X Facror Auditions
X FACTOR AUDITION
X Factor Auditions Birmingham
at the X Factor auditions

No comments:

Post a Comment