Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kirstie Alley: "I've Lost 100 Pounds!"

News

Kirstie Alley Looking to Be Madly in Love After Losing 100 Lbs
Kirstie Alley is ready for love again. Having dropped a whopping 100 pounds and proudly flaunted slimmer figure on the runway at New York Fashion Week, the Rebecca Howe of "Cheers" opened up in a recent interview with PEOPLE that she is "looking for is ... read more

Tim Gunn: Kirstie Alley is Not a Size 4
When Kirstie Alley revealed in an Entertainment Tonight clip that she has lost 100 pounds since being on Dancing with the Stars and is down to a size 4, Tim Gunn raised a perfectly groomed, silver eyebrow. In an interview with Tampa radio station 98.7 ... read more

Kirstie Alley: "I've Lost 100 Pounds!"
Kristie Alley you look Beautiful! Keep it up "Atta Girl" I think she looks great! Keep it up Kirstie! Holy smokes...she looks awesome, and lets not 4get her age. Incredible ! There are some people in life who has to say negative things, who just cannot ... read more

Photos

Kirstie Alley
Kirstie Alley: Yes, I Gained
Kirstie Alley
Momz Daily: Kirstie Alley
Kirstie Alley Denies Her
show�Kirstie Alleys Big
Miss Alley, currently
Kirstie Alley: Not Supporting
Kirstie Alley-
yo-yo dieter Kirstie Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment