News
My Review Of The Bill Cunningham ShowBill Cunningham re-invents himself as a daytime talk host today. Will it work? I've seen the premiere. Here are my thoughts: On the “Bill Cunningham Show,” the WLW-AM hosts appears as a cross between Dr. Phil & Phil Donahue in the show produced by the ... read more
Follow NYC Fashion Photographer Bill Cunningham on His Schwinn
Anyway, I've always enjoyed the photo collages that are part of Sunday edition of the paper, but only recently learned of the interesting fashion photographer behind the work when watching Bill Cunningham New York. (Available on Netflix streaming, ... read more
Wednesday Film Scene with Bill Cunningham
I Don't Know How She Does It (12A) — Former Sex and the City star Sarah Jessica Parker sails through this new romantic comedy, based on a 2002 best-selling book by Allison Pearson. Parker plays Kate, a working mother whose architect husband Richard ... read more
No comments:
Post a Comment