News
Packers rally past Falcons for 11th consecutive victoryBy Tom Pedulla, USA TODAY By Rich Addicks, AP This second-half touchdown by Packers wide receiver Greg Jennings gave Green Bay a 22-14 lead early in the fourth quarter. By Rich Addicks, AP This second-half touchdown by Packers wide receiver Greg ... read more
NFL Picks, Week 5: Packers-Falcons, Saints-Panthers, Jets-Patriots And More
The pain of that kneecapping still resonates; I vividly remember wanting to throw a Packers fan over the railing, and actually justifying it in my head (that's when I made myself leave the Dome). And honestly, I don't see any reason on paper Atlanta ... read more
John Abraham inactive vs. Packers
AP ATLANTA -- The Atlanta Falcons were without defensive end John Abraham, who was inactive for Sunday night's 25-14 loss to the Packers with a hip injury. ESPN.com's Pat Yasinskas writes about all things NFC South in his division blog. ... read more
No comments:
Post a Comment